Jeannie's Brownie Pudding
“This pudding is always a crowd pleaser, especially when topped with a scoop of Farmers Ice Cream.” - Jeannie van Dyk, Lellavan Farms, Proud Farmer and Owner
Seven generations ago, John’s ancestors established a farm in Noel Shore, Nova Scotia, which is today known as Lellavan Farm. Both John and Jeannie grew up on Nova Scotian farms and have proudly carried on the farming tradition with their own children; Luke, Connie and Casey.
- 1 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp dry cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup Farmers milk
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (if desired )
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
1. Mix together first 4 dry ingredients.
2. Add milk ,oil and vanilla. Mix untill smooth.
3. Add nuts.
4. Pour into greased 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
5. Combine topping and pour over batter.
6. Bake at 350 for approximately 40 minutes.
Serve warm with Farmers Whipping Cream or Farmers Vanilla Ice Cream.