Digby Scallops with Emmental Cheese
Like to entertain? Give this recipe a try and your guests will be wowed and amazed!
- 3 lbs medium size scallops
- ¾ cup grated Emmental cheese
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 2 oz flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 cups Cooked long grain rice
- ¾ cup Farmers 2% milk
- 1 oz Flour
- Seasoning to taste
- Melt butter in sauce pan and sauté scallops with minced clove of garlic, remove from pan when cooked.
- Add flour and stir in Farmers 2% Milk, simmer for 2 minutes. Add thinly sliced green onions, parsley and dill.
- At the last minute add 3/4 cup of Emmental cheese, the cooked scallops and season to taste. Serve on top of cooked long grain rice
Related products for this recipe: