Steamed Mussels In a Beer, Cream and Garlic Sauce
- 3 lbs Mussels Cleaned
- 1 Beer
- 1 tsp Spy Glass Butter
- 1 Juice of a Lemon
- 1 t. Garlic, chopped
- 250 ml Farmers 35% Whipping Cream
- 1 t. Salt
- ½ cup Chopped red onion
- ¼ cup Chopped parsley
- In large stockpot place Beer and salt. Cover and boil.
- Add mussels chopped red onion and chopped garlic steam until they open.
- To Reserve juice add Farmers 35% Whipping Cream and reduce to 1 and a ½ cups.
- Add chopped parsley Lemon juice and pour over mussels.