- 2 tablespoons Farmers 20/80
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Cups Farmers by Natrel 10% Cream
- Melt Farmers 20/80 in a Dutch oven; add onion, and sauté until tender. Add corn, and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in Farmers by Natrel 10% Cream, and cook until thoroughly heated (do not boil). Pack in a thermos.