Marinade recipe for juicy and tender Chicken Wings. Our secret ? Try to marinate your chicken wings in Farmers milk before putting them on the grill.
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ cup honey, warmed
- 1 cup Farmers Homogenized Milk
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds fresh chicken wings
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Add wings, close bag and mix.
- Refrigerate min 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat BBQ.
- Grill the wings over moderate heat, turning frequently, until golden.