This sweet antigonish maple hot chocolate recipe will warm your heart after a day of playing in the snow.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon Farmers Butter
- 4 cups Farmers 2% Milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Stir in hot water and butter; bring to a boil.
- Add the milk, maple syrup, vanilla and 8 marshmallows. Heat through do not boil, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- Ladle into mugs and top each with a marshmallow.