- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 cup grated Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Farmers Sour Cream
- 2 to 4 tbsp. Farmers 20/80 spread
- ½ cup minced onion
- Bake Potatoes in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour, or until tender.
- Split the potatoes in half while they're still hot. Carefully scrape the insides into a large bowl, saving the skins. Add the Farmers old Cheddar Cheese, Farmers Sour Cream, Farmers 20/80 spread and onion. Mash well and add salt to taste.
- Stuff this mixture back into the potato skins. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the stuffing has brown flecks and the potatoes are heated through.