A delicious scalloped potatoes recipe for a cheesy and creamy side dish.
- Natrel Butter
- 3 Tbsp of flour
- 1 1/2 cups of Farmers Homogenized Milk
- Season with salt cayenne and sage to taste
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of sliced potatoes
- 1/2 cup of asiago cheese
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and whisk in 3 Tbsp flour. Let sit for a minute.
- Whisk in 1-½ cups of Farmers Homogenized Milk. Season with salt, cayenne and sage.
- Cook sauce on low until smooth and boiling, stirring occasionally with a whisk.
- Reduce heat and stir in 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Place 2 cups of sliced potatoes in a lightly greased 1-qt baking dish.
- Pour in half of the cheese sauce. Repeat with a second layer.
- Sprinkle ½ cup asiago cheese on top. Top with paprika for colour.
- Bake uncovered for about 1 hour at 350°F (175°C).