Jacqueline's Snow Pudding
“This pudding is a family tradition. We make it every Christmas.” - Jacqueline Bent, A&J Bent Farms, Proud Farmer-Owner
- 50 marshmallows
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice or you can use Tropicana’s lots of pulp orange juice
- 2 cups Farmers Whip Cream
- ½ cup orange juice with pulp
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 6 tsp of corn starch
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
1. Melt marshmallows over low heat in heavy pan along with orange juice, stirring occasionally.
2. Once melted set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whip cream & fold in marshmallow mixture.
4. Place in bowl to chill overnight.
1. Mix sugar & corn starch together then add liquids.
2. Mix well then place in heavy sauce pan & heat over low- medium heat until it begins to thicken. Immediately remove from heat.
3. Place in cool place.
4. Pour over marshmallow mixture & serve.