Easy and mellow Egg Nog Muffins recipe. You'll want to make these egg nog muffins part of your family's holiday tradition.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1-3/4 cups Farmers Egg Nog
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, Farmers Egg Nog and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Yield: 16 muffins.