- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Farmers 20/80 Spread
- ¾ cup Farmers Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 450° F / 230° C .
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut in Farmers 20/80 spread until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add Farmers Buttermilk, all at once, to the mixture.
- Stir with fork, just until dough forms around fork.
- Turn dough onto floured board. Knead gently 10-12 times. Roll dough out to ½ inch thickness and using a biscuit cutter, cut dough.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes.