The perfect parfait is on it’s way. Use Farmers Homogenized Milk and Farmers by Natrel Whipping Cream and enjoy a chocolate parfait like never before!
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar, divided
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, divided, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups Farmers Homogenized Milk
- 110 g fine-quality semisweet chocolate (no more than 54% cacao if marked), finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Natrel Butter
- 1 cup chilled Farmers by Natrel Whipping Cream
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whisk together cornstarch, ¼ cup sugar, ¼ cup cocoa, and a pinch of salt in a heavy medium saucepan, then gradually whisk in milk.
- Bring to a boil, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in chopped chocolate and Natrel Butter until melted.
- Transfer pudding to a metal bowl and quick-chill by setting in an ice bath and stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat Farmers by Natrel Whipping Cream with vanilla and remaining 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 Tbsp cocoa until it just holds stiff peaks.
- Layer pudding and cream in 8-ounce glasses.
- Serve dusted with cocoa.