Try this Valentine's Heart Pie recipe made with Farmers Vanilla Ice Cream. It's really easy and also fun to make together. Enjoy!
Ingredients: For the Pie Shell
- 1 ½ cups of chocolate cookie crumbs.
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- ¼ cup of Farmers Butter, softened.
Ingredients: For the Pie
- 1 cup of water.
- 1 packet strawberry flavoured gelatin (3 ounces).
- 2 cups of Farmers Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Milk chocolate kisses or buttons.
Directions: For the Pie Shell
- Mix ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
- Press evenly into a nine-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 375ºF for 8 minutes or until cooked completely.
- Leave to cool.
Directions: For the Pie
- In a 4-cup glass measuring cup stir together water and gelatin. Cook in a microwave oven, uncovered, on full power for 2 minutes.
- Add Farmers Vanilla Ice Cream to the hot gelatin mixture, stir until ice cream is completely melted. Chill the mixture for 35 to 40 minutes, stir twice during chilling (the mixture should set so it falls as mounds from a spoon).
- Pour chilled ice cream mixture into pie shell. Chill about 4 hours or until ice cream is completely set.
Arrange milk chocolate kisses or buttons in a heart shape.