Looking for inspiration for your next dinner? Give this Broad Egg Noodles Romanoff recipe a try—it’s a taste sensation!
- 1.2 L (5 cups) broad egg noodles, cooked
- 125 mL (½ cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers by Natrel 5% Light Sour Cream
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 177 mL (¾ cup) Farmers 1% Milk
- 60 mL (2 oz.) olive oil
- 125 mL (½ cup) green onions, chopped
- Mix the Farmers by Natrel 5% Light Sour Cream, Farmers 1% Milk, crushed garlic and Parmesan cheese in a glass mixing bowl. Microwave on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the cooked broad egg noodles. Pour the milk mixture over the noodles and gently toss. Garnish with the green onions.
Healthy Hint: For a lower-fat alternative, substitute the Farmers 1% Milk with Farmers Skim Milk. You'll still have the same great taste—but with less fat!