A taste sensation!
- 5 cups Broad Egg Noodles Cooked
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Farmers by Natrel Light Sour Cream
- 2 Crushed Garlic Cloves
- ¾ cup Farmers 1% milk
- 2 oz Olive Oil
- ½ cup Chopped green onions
- Mix Farmers by Natrel Light sour cream, Farmers 1% milk, crushed garlic and parmesan cheese in glass mixing bowl. Heat in microwave on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- In frying pan, heat two tbsp of butter and sauté cooked broad egg noodles. Pour milk mixture over noodles and gently toss. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Healthy Hint: For a lower fat alternative, substitute Farmers 1% milk with Farmers Skim Choice milk. You'll still have all the same great taste- but with less fat!