This Cod au Gratin recipe makes a deliciously, creamy dish. Try this favourite today—you are sure to be amazed!
- 4 x 142 g (5 oz.) cod loin fillets
- 500 mL (2 cups) Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- 310 mL (1½ cups) Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- clarified butter
- 125 mL (½ cup) white wine
- Seasoning to taste
- Line 4 individual baking dishes with clarified butter.
- Place equal amounts of the finely-chopped Spanish onion in each dish.
- Top with cod loin fillet.
- Season and pour equal amounts of the white wine, and then the Farmers 35% Whipping Cream, over the fillets.
- Sprinkle with the grated Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese and bake at 180 °C (350 °F) until the cheese is golden brown.
Healthy Hint: Substitute the Farmers 35% Whipping Cream with Farmers 5% Light Cream for a lower-fat alternative.