This cod au gratin recipe is a deliciously creamy dish. Try this favourite today and you are sure to be amazed!
- 4x5 oz Cod
- 2 cups Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- 300 g Grated Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Spanish Onion finely chopped
- Clarified butter
- 4 oz. White wine
- Seasoning to taste
- Line individual baking dishes with clarified butter
- Place equal amounts of finely chopped Spanish onion in each dish
- Top with cod loin fillet
- Season and pour over equal amounts of white wine and Farmers Whipping Cream
- Sprinkle with grated Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is golden brown.
Healthy Hint: Substitute the Farmers 35% Whipping Cream with Farmers 5% Light Cream for a lower fat alternative.