This Turkey and Veggie Frittata recipe is a quick and easy way to use some of your Christmas dinner leftovers! Loaded with veggies, chunky salsa and delicious turkey, it's perfect for a quick, tasty breakfast before hitting the Boxing Week sales!
- 12 eggs
- 125 mL (½ cup) Farmers 2% Milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 mL (1 tsp) canola oil
- Dash of dried basil (Blend in food processor)
- 500 mL (2 cups) turkey breasts, cooked and diced
- 125 mL (½ cup) chunky salsa
- 4 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 500 mL (2 cups) baby spinach (Sauté until done)
- 750 mL (3 cups) Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Pour the egg mixture, the turkey, the veggies and 500 mL (2 cups) of the Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese into a greased 23 x 36-cm (9 x 14-in.) baking dish.
- Bake at 180 °C (350 °F) for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining 250 mL (1 cup) of cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 more minutes.