Wow dinner guests with this delicious and simple dip.
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Farmers by Natrel Restaurant Style Sour Cream
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 14 oz. jar salsa
- 2 cups Farmers Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- olives and jalapeños
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with chopped onions. Drain excessive fat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese. Add Farmers by Natrel Restaurant Style Sour Cream and mix well. Spread into a shallow dish. Spoon meat mixture evenly over cream cheese layer. Spread salsa over meat layer. Top with Farmers Cheddar Cheese. Garnish with olives and jalapenos, as desired.
- Broil in oven until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer.