If deviled eggs are on the menu for your Easter Brunch, skip the mayo and use Farmers by Natrel Sour Cream instead!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tsp Farmers by Natrel Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp yellow mustard
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and place yolks in a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks using the back of a fork.
- Stir sour cream, oil, mustard and salt into the yolks.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into each egg white half.
- Garnish with paprika and serve or refrigerate.