This chowder is loaded with corn and pumpkin—it’s the perfect recipe for a potluck. Everyone will be amazed!
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) Farmers 20/80
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 x 284 g (10 oz.) pkg. of frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 x 454 g (16 oz.) can of pumpkin
- 500 mL (2 cups) water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 7.5 mL (1½ tsp) salt
- 0.62 mL (⅛ tsp) ground cinnamon
- 500 mL (2 cups) Farmers by Natrel 10% Cream
- Melt the Farmers 20/80 in a Dutch oven; add the onion and sauté until tender. Add the corn and cook for 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the pumpkin and the next 5 ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the Farmers by Natrel 10% Cream and cook until thoroughly heated (do not boil). Pack in a thermos and head to your potluck.