Looking for a fun DIY ice cream sandwiches cookie box ? Give a try to this Black Forest Icebox Cookies recipe made with Farmers Ice Cream.
- 1 ¼ cups Farmers Chocolate Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 2/3 cup red maraschino sweet cherries chopped
- 1-tablespoon brandy flavoring
- 20 chocolate chip cookies
- ¼ cup chocolate sprinkles
- Combine Farmers Chocolate Ice Cream, cherries, and brandy flavoring in a small bowl. Cover and freeze 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Working quickly, spoon about 1 ½ tablespoons of ice cream mixture onto each of 10 Chocolate Chip Cookies; top with remaining Cookies, pressing firmly.
- Freeze 10 minutes. Place sprinkles on a small plate. Roll edges of each cookie in sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container in freezer until ready to serve.