Everyone likes brownies, but have you ever tried a butterscotch brownie? It’s the perfect combination of two tasty dessert flavours.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup Natrel Butter, softened
- 3 tbsp Farmers 2% Milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g white chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup butterscotch chips
- In a bowl, mix flour with baking soda.
- In a small saucepan, bring sugar, butter and milk to a boil over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Take off heat and stir in white chocolate and vanilla. Stir gently until smooth.
- Let cool completely in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, one at a time, into mixture then stir in dry ingredients until smooth.
- Add butterscotch chips and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.