Everyone likes brownies, but have you ever tried a butterscotch brownie? It’s the perfect combination of two tasty dessert flavours.
- 250 mL (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) baking soda
- 250 mL (1 cup) sugar
- 125 mL (½ cup) Natrel Butter, softened
- 45 mL (3 tbsp) Farmers 2% Milk
- 10 mL (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 250 mL (8 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 160 mL (⅔ cup) butterscotch chips
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking soda.
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, butter and milk to a boil over low heat, stirring regularly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate and vanilla; stir gently until smooth.
- Let it cool completely in a large bowl.
- One at a time, beat the eggs into the mixture, and then stir in the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Add the butterscotch chips and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered 20-cm (8-in.) square pan.
- Bake at 180 °C (350 °F) for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.