Melted marshmallow with a tasty orange sauce. This Jacqueline's Snow Pudding recipe makes a delicious and sweet dessert.
- 50 marshmallows
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice or you can use Tropicana’s lots of pulp orange juice
- 2 cups Farmers Whip Cream
- ½ cup orange juice with pulp
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 6 tsp of corn starch
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- Melt marshmallows over low heat in heavy pan along with orange juice, stirring occasionally.
- Once melted set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Whip cream & fold in marshmallow mixture.
- Place in bowl to chill overnight.
- Mix sugar & corn starch together then add liquids.
- Mix well then place in heavy sauce pan & heat over low- medium heat until it begins to thicken. Immediately remove from heat.
- Place in cool place.
- Pour over marshmallow mixture & serve.