- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups Farmers Egg Nog
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Farmers 20/80, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine Farmers Egg Nog, egg, and Farmers 20/80 in a separate bowl; add to flour mixture, and whisk just until blended. Add 1 tablespoon orange zest and ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips to batter, and fold in gently. Transfer to a large measuring cup, and let stand 10 minutes.
- Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or nonstick pan. Cook until pancakes are covered with bubbles and edges turn brown. Turn and cook other side 2 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite maple syrup. Garnish: orange zest and chocolate.