A delicious Ice Cream cake recipe with salted peanuts, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and chocolate chips. This delightful frozen treat is made with Farmers vanilla and kitchen party medley ice cream.
- Farmers Vanilla and Kitchen Party Medley ice cream
- 1 cup salted peanuts, divided
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 cup Farmers Whipped Cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate chip cookies, crushed.
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1. Allow for the ice cream to soften a little and prepare a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Mix butter and cookies and press into bottom of the pan.
- Working quickly, spread the Kitchen Party Medley about halfway, spread a layer of chocolate syrup and sprinkle with nuts.
- Apply another layer of ice cream, this time the Vanilla add more syrup and nuts.
- Top with a sheet of cling wrap before putting in the freezer to prevent freezer burn.
- Leave for 1 hour.
- While in the freezer mix the sugar, vanilla, cocoa and whip cream.
- Take the cake out, remove wrap, and spread the whip cream on top.
- Reapply the wrap and put back in freezer for 2 more hours.
- Take out, cut and enjoy!