Want to beat the heat with a frosty drink? Give this frozen lemonade a try.
- 125 mL (½ cup) lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 125 mL (½ cup) sugar
- 500 mL (2 cups) water
- 1.5 L (6 cups) Farmers Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3 lemon slices, as a garnish
- Mix the lemon juice and sugar together in a pitcher until the sugar is fully dissolved. Add the water to dilute the mixture and chill.
- Pour the lemonade and ice cream into a blender. Blend until smooth and divide into 3 cups.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve.