- ½ cup Graham Crumbs
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 8 oz Farmers Dairy Non Hydrogenated Margarine, melted
- 625 g Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 14 oz Cooked Pumpkin
- 2 ½ tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Ground cloves
- 1/3 cup Brandy
- 1 cup Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- Mix together crumbs, sugar and Farmers Dairy Non Hydrogenated Margarine and press into bottom and side’s 10" pie plate or 9" spring form. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 mins.
- Cream cheese and sugar, beat in eggs 1 at a time, add pumpkin,spices and brandy mixing well. Spoon into crust and bake at 325 degrees F for 50 - 60 mins.
- Best decorated with Farmers Dairy 35% Whipped Cream and preserved ginger slices.