Creamy pumpkin cheesecake topped with homemade whipped cream. Easy and such a comforting autumn dessert.
- 125 mL (½ cup) graham crumbs
- 60 mL (¼ cup) sugar
- 250 mL (8 oz.) Farmers Non-Hydrogenated Margarine, melted
- 625 g (22 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 160 mL (⅔ cup) Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 415 mL (14 oz.) cooked pumpkin
- 12.5 mL (2½ tsp) ginger
- 10 mL (2 tsp) cinnamon
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) nutmeg
- 1.25 mL (¼ tsp) cloves, ground
- 80 mL (⅓ cup) brandy
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream, whipped
- Mix together the graham crumbs, sugar and Farmers Non-Hydrogenated Margarine and press into the bottom and sides of a 25-cm (10-in.) pie plate or 23-cm (9-in.) springform pan. Bake at 177 °C (350 °F) for 10 minutes.
- Cream the cheese and sugar; beat in the eggs one at a time; add the pumpkin, spices and brandy, mixing well. Spoon into the crust and bake at 160 °C (325 °F) for 50–60 minutes.
- Best decorated with whipped Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipped Cream and preserved ginger slices.