Fudgy chocolate fondue recipe flavoured with your favorite liqueur. To be served with cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit or marshmallows !
- 1 cup Farmers Whipping Cream
- 3 (4-ounce) semisweet chocolate bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur flavoring or other flavored liqueur
- Assorted cookies, pretzel sticks, fruit, marshmallows
- Microwave Farmers Whipping Cream and chocolate in a microwave-safe glass bowl for 1½ to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in liqueur.
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep warm, stirring occasionally. Serve with cookies, pretzels, fruit, and marshmallows.
Stir in additional heated whipping cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, if you want a thinner fondue. A fondue pot for chocolate is heated by a tea light or votive candle.