- 1-½ cups Flour
- 1 cup Farmers Homogenized Milk
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup Farmers Non Hydrogenated Margarine
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 2-½ cups Bran Flakes cereal
- 1 cup Chopped apple
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Mix cereal and Farmers Homogenized Milk in another bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Beat Farmers Non Hydrogenated Margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Blend in cereal mixture and egg. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Stir in apple.
- Spoon into greased muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake at 400° F for 25 minutes