Tasty layered cake with a pudding mixture of fruit and trifled with homemade Farmers Whipping Cream. This Summer Lovin' Trifle is a great recipe for those hot days of summer.
- 1 pkg. (1.5 oz.)Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 2 cups Farmers cold milk
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) prepared fat-free pound cake, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Farmers Whipping Cream (for topping)
**Serve with Farmers Oxford Blueberries and Cream (Optional)
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes
- Place half the cake in 3-qt. bowl; top with half of each of the fruits. Spread pudding mixture over fruit. Repeat layers of cake and fruit.
- Prepare Farmers Whipping Cream as per instructions on carton and top trifle with desired amount.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers.