A new holiday tradition! Want to try something new that's sure to surprise? Give this recipe a try and see their faces light up!
- 2 Ducks
- 3 oz Partridge Berries-Blended
- 6 oz Demi Glace (Powdered form available in most groceries)
- 20 oz Clarified Butter
- 3 oz Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream
- Season To Taste
- Remove breast from the bird. Remove wing, tip and skin from the bird, leaving only the wing bone attached to the breast.
- Heat skillet with clarified butter, season breast to taste and sear on either side. Add blended berries, demi glace and Farmers by Natrel 35% Whipping Cream and reduce heat.
- Remove breast after 5 minutes, the breast should be medium to medium rare.