Here’s a marinade for juicy, tender chicken wings. What’s our secret? Marinate your chicken wings in Farmers Milk before putting them on the grill.
- 5 mL (1 tsp) ground cumin
- 60 mL (¼ cup) honey, warmed
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers Homogenized Milk
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 900 g (2 lbs.) fresh chicken wings
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Add the wings, seal the bag, and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight (ideally).
- Preheat the BBQ.
- Grill the wings over moderate heat, turning frequently, until golden brown.