Give these Digby Scallops with Emmental Cheese a try. They’re so fast and easy to make—your guests will be amazed!
- 1.4 kg (3 lb.) scallops, medium-sized
- 177 mL (¾ cup) Emmental cheese, grated
- 5 mL (1 tsp) fresh dill, chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp) parsley, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 60 mL (2 oz.) flour
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) butter
- 750 mL (3 cups) long-grain rice, cooked
- 177 mL (¾ cup) Farmers 2% Milk
- Seasoning to taste
- Melt the butter in saucepan and sauté the scallops with the minced garlic; remove from the pan when cooked.
- Add the flour and stir in the Farmers 2% Milk, and then simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the green onion, parsley and dill.
- At the last minute, add the Emmental cheese, the cooked scallops, and season to taste. Serve over the long-grain rice.