These easy, cheesy Christmas dinner baked potatoes are simple and delicious. Serve with a scoop of Farmers velvety sour cream.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 250 mL (1 cup) grated Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Farmers 14% Sour Cream
- 30–45 mL (2–4 tbsp) Farmers 20/80 spread
- 125 mL (½ cup) onion, minced
- Salt to taste
- Bake the potatoes at 200 °C (400 °F) for 1 hour or until tender.
- Split the potatoes in half while they're still hot. Carefully scrape the pulp into a large bowl, saving the skins. Add the Farmers Old Cheddar Cheese, Farmers 14% Sour Cream, Farmers 20/80 spread, and minced onion. Mash well and add salt to taste.
- Spoon this mixture back into the potato skins. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the stuffing has brown flecks and the potatoes are heated through.