This green onion cheese dip is a saviour for those last-minute potluck dinners. So cheesy, it’s always a big hit!
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 225 g (8 oz.) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 375 mL (1½ cups) Farmers by Natrel 14% Sour Cream
- 125 mL (½ cup) real bacon bits
- 125 mL (½ cup) slivered almonds
- Add the green onions, cheddar cheese, Farmers by Natrel 14% Sour Cream, bacon bits and slivered almonds to a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix until combined, and then chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.