- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Farmers Butte
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (250 ml) Farmers 1% Milk
- 1 ½ tbsp (25 ml) flour
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) Farmers Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped jalapeno chilies or small hot peppers
- Hot pepper sauce or chili powder
- Tortilla chip
- In medium frypan, melt Farmers Butter. Add onion and tomatoes; sauté over medium heat until onion is tender.
- In a small bowl, gradually stir Farmers 1% Milk into flour until smooth. Add to pan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat; add Farmers Cheddar Cheese and stir until it is melted.
- Stir in chilies; add hot peper sauce or chili powder to taste.
- Serve hot with tortila chips for dipping.