Delectable Chocolate Chip and Egg Nog Pancakes recipe. So you can hype your Sunday brunch game !
- 1½ cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 egg Beaten
- 1¼ cups Farmers Dairy Egg Nog
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Stir together all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl combine egg, Farmers Dairy Egg Nog and cooking oil. Add at once to flour mixture, stirring until blended but still slightly lumpy.
- Pour approximately ¼ cup of batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle and sprinkle with your favourite chocolate chips.
- Cook until golden brown, turning to cook other side when pancakes have a bubbled surface.
- Remove, top with butter and drizzle with real maple syrup.