This yummy Café Au Lait Granité is simply delicious. Just strong brewed coffee, milk and a little bit of sugar for a tasty treat.
- 750 mL (3 cups) coffee, hot, strong-brewed
- 750 mL (3 cups) Farmers 1% Milk
- 125 mL (½ cup) sugar
- Combine the Farmers 1% Milk with the coffee and sugar in a pitcher; stir until the sugar dissolves. Pour into ice cube trays and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes. Place the frozen cubes in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon into chilled dishes and serve immediately.