The secret ingredient for the perfect, fluffy, velvety pancakes: Fresh Farmers Buttermilk. Everyone will be impressed by your Sunday brunch skills!
- 250 mL (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking powder
- 250 mL (1 cup) Farmers Buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- Sift together the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the Farmers Buttermilk, egg and oil.
- Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Drop the batter (60 mL (¼ cup) per pancake) onto a hot, greased griddle.
- Bake until bubbles form, and then turn over; continue baking until nicely browned.