This hearty farmhand scramble is a tasty breakfast recipe for your weekend brunch. Perfectly cheesy with crispy bacon, eggs and vegetables.
- 8 whole slices bacon, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- 1 cup onions
- ½ cup peppers (optional)
- ¼ cup Farmers milk
- 8 whole eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup Farmers cheddar cheese, shredded
- In 10 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 5 minutes
- Add potatoes, continue cooking, stirring occasionally until potatoes are browned and crispy tender.
- Add onions and green pepper, continue cooking until crispy tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Pour off fat.
- In small bowl stir together remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables. Stir to blend.
- Cook over medium heat, gently lift portions with spatula so uncooked portion flows to bottom of pan, until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs, let it stand until it is melted.&nbs