Try this homemade strawberry milk recipe using Farmers Dairy. It's easy to make and a refreshing after school drink!
- 500 g fresh or frozen strawberries
- 100 mL water
- 2 Tbsp honey
- A glass of Farmers Homogenized Milk
- Add the strawberries and water to a saucepan and cook until the water starts to boil. Use a potato mash to press down on the strawberries and mash them into the liquid.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer, add the honey and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. At this stage, you can also push the syrup through a fine strainer to remove any remaining bits of seeds.
- Allow to cool before mixing 1 Tbsp of the syrup with a glass of Farmers Milk.