Perfectly crispy and cheesy nachos with cheese and tomato salsa recipe. Simple and easy to make in a flash !
Farmers Restaurant Style Sour Cream
- 10 oz (300 g) corn nachos
- Jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- Choice of chopped vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, etc.)
- Cheese and Tomato Salsa:
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup (50 ml) Farmers Butter
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated Farmers Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 tsp (3 ml) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) pepper
- ½ tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- ½ tsp (2 ml) oregano
- 1 cup (250 ml) canned crushed tomatoes
- 3 cups (750 ml) water
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Place nachos on large platter and top with Cheese and Tomato Salsa.
- Bake for 10 minutes (can also be grilled under the broiler for the last 2 minutes)
- Remove from oven and garnish with a touch of chopped hot peppers and chopped vegetables. Serve with guacamole and Farmers Restaurant Style Sour Cream
Farmers Cheese and Tomato Salsa:
- In saucepan, cook flour in Farmers Butter while stirring until golden
- Turn off heat and let cool for 5 minutes
- Add Farmers Medium Cheddar Cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and cook over medium heat until salsa thickens
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Refrigerate in airtight container