Delectable chocolate chip eggnog pancakes. Up your Sunday brunch game!
- 375 mL ( 1½ cups) all-purpose flour
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) baking powder
- 5 mL (1 tsp) salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 310 mL (1¼ cups) Farmers Eggnog
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) cooking oil
- Chocolate chips
- Maple syrup
- Stir together the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the egg, Farmers Eggnog and cooking oil. Add the egg mixture all at once to the flour mixture, stirring until blended but still slightly lumpy.
- Pour approximately 60 mL (¼ cup) of batter onto a hot, lightly-greased griddle and sprinkle with your favourite chocolate chips.
- Cook until golden brown, flipping to cook the other side when the pancakes have a bubbled surface.
- Serve topped with butter and drizzled with real maple syrup.