Brighten any day with a wonderful slice of lemon pie. Make sure not to forget the Farmers Whipping Cream on top!
- 3 ½ Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon zest
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Farmers 2% Milk
- 3 egg yolks
- ¼ cup Natrel Butter
- 1 cup Farmers by Natrel Sour Cream
- 1 cup Farmers Whipping Cream
- 1 cooled, ready to fill pie crust
- In a heavy saucepan, combine egg yolks, cornstarch, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and Farmers Milk.
- Stirring constantly, heat over medium-high heat until it starts to boil. Stir until thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in Natrel Butter until combined.
- Allow to cool a few minutes and then stir in Farmers by Natrel Sour Cream.
- Cool to room temperature and pour filling into pie crust. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped Farmers Whipping Cream.