A sweet and loaded with cinnamon french toast casserole recipe. To be shared with friends and family over the holidays!
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, cut into 1" slices
- 6 Eggs
- 3 cups Farmers Dairy 1% Milk
- 4 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Red & Green marachino cherries, sliced in half
- Grease a 13" x 8" glass baking dish. Arrange bread slices in the pan. Sprinkle with Marachino cherries.
- Beat together egg, Farmers 1% Milk, sugar, salt and vanilla. Pour over bread evenly. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Before baking, uncover and dot with butter; sprinkle with Cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cut into squares and serve immediately with warmed maple syrup.