This egg nog cheesecake recipe is a festive twist of classic. Made with a pinch of rum, nutmeg and toasted sliced almonds, serve it with seasonal fruits.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted Farmers butter
- 250ml whipped Farmers by Natrel 35% cream
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Farmers Light Egg Nog
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and egg nog; process until smooth. Blend in eggs, rum and nutmeg. Pour mixture into cooled crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 and bake for 45 minutes, or until center of cake is barely firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and immediately loosen cake from rim. Let cake cool completely before removing the rim.
- Coat Egg Nog Cheesecake with whipped Farmers by Natrel 35% whipped cream and pipe 8 rosettes on top of cake. Coat the edge with toasted almonds and garnish with seasonal fresh fruit.